- Psalm 8:6: “Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.”
- Luke 10:19: “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
- Revelation 3:8: “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.”
PROPHETIC LOOK AT YEAR 2012
The General Overseer in his first message of the year described the Year 2012 as “A Cryptic Year.” What does it mean when you say something is cryptic? It means having hidden meaning, being ambiguous in meaning, mysterious, concealed, obscure, coded, camouflaging or evasive, unclear, or strange.
The following constitutes the prophetic picture for the year 2012:
1. It shall be a year of positive and negative mysterious occurrences. But for the saints, there shall be no problem
2. It is a year of the extinction of the strongmen in charge of Hard Labour
3. It will be a year of miraculous deliverances for the Church of God
4. It will be a year of Divine Power, Divine Rulership and Divine Governmental Authority
5. Although the effect of the boiling year will dovetail into 2012, there are forces to contend with it.
6. The divine judgements executed last year will give rise to restoration this year.
7. A year in which the destruction of powers behind bondages and hardships will bring uncommon deliverance for many.
8. A year of uncommon restoration and the elevation of the forgotten and the derided.
9. A year of tribulation for nations who turn their back on bible authority and patterns
10. A year of disgraceful humiliation of proud and wicked rulers
11. A year of apostolic anointing in the nations
12. A year that you must key into fighting from heaven.
13. A year of terrible spiritual warfare. Ice cream christianity will not work this year. And slumbering prayers will not help.
14. It shall be a year of intensive angelic visitations. A lot of people will see angels physically. People will be in situations where they will receive help from strangers. As a result of this, it shall be a year of massive disgrace of kidnappers.
15. A year of crude manifestations of divine power
16. A year of economic dominion for those who hate wastage.
17. A year of all-round prosperity for those who bank with the Almighty.
18. A year of manifestation of innovations that are yet unknown to mankind
19. A year of horrible and intensive manipulation and falsehood
20. A year of progress for those who know God
21. A strategic year for those interested in destiny fulfillment
22. A year of new things – new businesses, marriages, wealth, children and breakthroughs
23. A year that will magnify both success and failure
24. A year when the river will swallow the fish
25. A year when the crocodile will be forced to miscarry
26. A year of major conflicts in several parts of the world. Nation against Nation, Race against Race, Tribe against Tribe.
27. A year of geographical gyrations and marine madness
28. A year where a lot of prayers will be needed to avert mega environmental disasters
29. For believers who can pray, 2012 is a year that the repair of altars will bring down fire
30. A year of divine announcement of God’s people
31. A year of divine vengeance
32. A year when the Lord will tear the mouth of the lion to bring out what the lion has swallowed.
This is the Prophetic Look at the Year 2012 as the delivered by the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries Worldwide, Dr D.K. Olukoya.
1. When it is hard to pray then it is time to pray hard.
2. God can only mould those He has melted.
3. Strangers to prayers are strangers to power.
4. This year, worry must die, as worry is trusting in the devil.
5. Fame is vapour, Popularity is an accident, riches take wings but character takes you to the end.
6. Killing time is not murder, it is suicide, so invest in your time.
7. Anyone can make a mistake but fools practice them.
8. Keep a cemetery ready to bury unprofitable thoughts, because you are a product of what you think.
9. Fear is unbelief in disguise.
10. Fighting from heaven makes you superior to any enemy.
11. No problem can stand the assault of sustaining prayers.
12. Heavenly wisdom is not a luxury but a necessity, so acquire it.
Have a prophetic 2012!