Deuteronomy 29:29 provides an insight into what belongs to God and his children. “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.”
From this scripture, there are things which are revealed and there are some things which are not revealed. The hidden things belong to God, while the revealed things belong to all God’s children and their generation as an inheritance.
Psalm 49:20 also highlights a problem common to most of God’s children. It says, “A man who has riches without understanding is like the beasts that perish.”
The danger of not knowing
- A woman who is a walking gold mine but does not understand, is like a beast that perishes.
- It is nothing short of a disaster to be fully loaded and not be aware of it.
- The truth has no value to the person who does not know it.
- It is the truth you know that will set you free.
- When you are fully loaded from heaven with divine deposits and not conscious of it, you easily fall into error.
To obtain a revelation of yourself, there is an information you need from God called divine secrets or heavenly information. When you gain access or tap into it, your destiny explodes and your future is overhauled. Since the candle light of every destiny is in God’s hands, divine secrets pave the way to distinction. This is the reason why not all situations respond to prayer. Some simply require divine information.
Some Wisdom Keys for Women
- All men were once helpless baby boys in the arm of a woman so, there is no man so wild a woman cannot control.
- There is no perfect marriage. A successful marriage is a union of two people who have studied themselves and decided it must work out.
- A peaceful home is where the wife is dumb and the husband is blind.
- Whenever you sleep without settling a quarrel, you open the door for the devil and his night demons to come in.
- A couple that prays together will stay together and a prayerless husband is a deficit.
- Women who keep quiet seldom get beaten up. It is usually the mouth that magnetises domestic abuse.
- Stop nagging.
- Flee from the school of arguments because no one is going to give you a trophy for winning an argument with your husband.
- Don’t concentrate your effort on trying to change a person. The greatest method of change is your knees and prayer.
What can a woman do?
- Submit and surrender your life to Jesus Christ
- Have the fear of God in your heart.
- Pray enquiry prayers to find things out from God.
- Develop a relationship with God and be serious about his things.
- The epitome of God’s expectation.
- A maker of meaningful contributions to the world.
- One endowed with awesome and amazing power.
- A shield designed to bring sanity.
- The salt to cure the tastelessness of her world.
- A bright light to shine in the midst of darkness.
3 Questions to ask yourself
- What is obstructing me from operating as a woman?
- What is cutting off my wings and preventing me from soaring high?
- What is keeping me in the valley?
When you’ve tried everything and nothing seems to be working, pray your self back into position with the prayers below.
- If I have been wasting my treasures, I repossess them in Jesus name.
- Thunder of God, scatter my ignorance in Jesus name.
- O God arise, and let my enemies scatter in Jesus name.
- Any power that wants me to trade away my virtues, die in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me the secrets of my life in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me who I am in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me my life in Jesus name.
- O Lord, decode my life for me in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me myself in Jesus name.
- The secret that will catapult my destiny, O Lord show it to me in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me the beneficial secrets of my life in Jesus name.
- Every good thing I have lost, I recover you by fire in Jesus name.
- Foundational barriers to my greatness, give way in Jesus name.
- Power of the emptiers surrounding my destiny, catch fire in Jesus name.
- Every citadel of frustration around me, I pull you down by thunder in Jesus name.
- In my life, backward never, and forward ever in Jesus name.
- No matter the situation around me or what I am going through, I decree that my joy cometh in Jesus name.
Adapted from the message “Lord show me myself” by Dr D.K Olukoya and the short exhortation by Pastor Mrs Shade Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, at the 2012 Women’s Deliverance Programme of MFM UK, held on Saturday 26th May at Excel in London. Join us on Saturday, 18th May 2013 at Excel in London for the 2013 MFM UK Women’s Deliverance Programme.